Terms and Conditions
Use of Website/App
1. We will always adhere to any legal restrictions imposed on us in connection with the sale, and the offering for sale, of our products.
3. We reserve the right not to accept your order, in which case we will not have any further obligation to you.
4. We may accept the whole or part of your order, both in respect of the kinds of products ordered and the quantity of products ordered. The price(s) will be amended accordingly.
5. We will notify you when your order is submitted to us. We will be deemed not to have accepted your order until we have debited your account.
6. We endeavour to include up-to-date images of all our products listed online. However, at times, these images may differ from the goods supplied to you due to change in packaging and/or, potentially, ingredients. In which case, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the online listing and recommend that you read the labels on all products carefully prior to consumption.
Ordering and Delivery
7. Delivery charges, if applicable, are displayed at the time of checkout. The charges will be applied in full even if the order is partially fulfilled.
8. Our available delivery days and slots will be indicated at checkout. We will try and deliver the goods as per the selected slots. If there are any foreseen delays, our customer service team will contact you with an update.
9. Our obligation is to deliver the products to the geo co-ordinates provided along with your address. Deliveries will only be made to private residences in Bahrain. We reserve the right not to make deliveries to any location that have access restrictions imposed.
10. We will not dispatch or provide the products until we have received cleared funds.
11. If there is no one to accept the delivery of your order, our delivery person will try to contact you through the provided contact number to reschedule the delivery. If our driver fails to reach you through the provided contact number, the orders will be returned. Additional charges for rescheduled delivery, if any, will have to be borne by the customer.
12. We will not bear any responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any products, unless:
- The products charged for are not delivered, or
- You give us full details (including product information, images whenever available, a description of the issue and any supporting documentation, etc.) of the issue within seven (7) days of the delivery.
13. Our total liability for the non-delivery of any products is limited to delivering the products to you within 7 days of you informing us about the non-delivery.
14. If a product that you ordered was not available, we will substitute (if opted) with the best alternative. If you are unhappy with the substitution, please hand the product(s) back to the delivery person. Please refer to the Returns/ Refund policy section for more information about refunds.
15. We will not have any responsibility for the late delivery or non-delivery of goods arising from incorrect delivery information being provided.
Cancellation of Orders
16. You may cancel an order on the application/website or call our customer service number +973 1773 9290. If the order preparation has begun and where we have incurred costs, Alosra has the right to charge you to recover the costs, as agreed while accepting the order.
17. In the event you have a complaint, please contact our customer service team and provide full details (please provide photos wherever possible) of the incident. We aim to review and resolve all incidents raised within two working days. Any further delays to this time will be communicated to you.
18. If we have to cancel an order due to non-availability of items, or any other reason, after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your online account as store credit. The store credit can be used for future orders from alosraonline.com.
19. We will endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate. In the event that we discover a pricing error, we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
20. In case we are not able to reach you, we will process the order. If you are not satisfied with the product, feel free to hand over the item back to our delivery personnel. If the item has been paid for, we will arrange for a refund. Please refer to the Returns/ Refund policy section for more information about refunds.
21. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end-date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended only as a guide. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
22. Promotional prices will be shown on the website and no further discounts will be available.
23. For products that are sold by weight, the prices shown are per kilogram or respective unit. Based on the selected quantity, we display you a typical price. Your final charge will be determined based on the final weight. If the final charge is less than what was paid, store credit will be provided. If the final charge exceeds the paid charge, then the difference will need to be paid upon delivery.
24. Price may sometimes differ between our stores and website; you will be charged the price confirmed on the order. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on our site.
Special Offers and Vouchers
25. All promotions are subject to availability and are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis. Vouchers are valid for a limited period only (as outlined on the voucher). No further discounts on vouchers may be applied, and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Only one voucher can be used per person, per promotion.
26. Alosraonline.com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any special offers at any time.
27. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, please contact our Customer Service Team on +973 17 739 290 or email@example.com.
28. Please keep all items with their complete packaging and inside packaging intact if you intend to refund/return them. No exchange or refund will be considered if the product packaging is opened unless there is a quality concern.
29. To avail a refund/exchange, customers will be required to provide their order number/ proof of purchase. Returned products will be refunded/ exchanged with other products of your choice up to the value of the products returned. No cash refunds will be given.
30. Items sold by weight cannot be partially returned
31. Please note that in the event of a defective product/product safety issue, we ask customers to provide complete details to ensure we resolve the issue to the best of our abilities and avoid any recurrence of the same.
- For perishable products (e.g. fruits and vegetables, fresh food, meat), returns/exchanges will only be made within 24 hours of purchase.
- For non-perishable products (e.g. household goods, cereals), returns/exchanges will only be made within 7 days of purchase.
32. Any product cancellation/ quantity amendments (weighable items) during order processing will be refunded immediately for orders paid online.
33. Due to health and hygiene reasons, we retain the right to deny returns of certain products (e.g. personal hygiene and medicinal products).
34. Kindly check both the quality and quantity of products delivered at the time of delivery. If you find any faulty or damaged products, kindly return the products to the concerned delivery person, or contact our customer service team at 17779290. A refund will be issued to your account as store credit within 2 working days from the delivery date.
35. Refunds for online payment via credit cards/debit cards are carried out after verification with your bank.
- Credit card refunds -The funds are transferred back to your credit card account. The process normally takes four (4) working days.
- Debit cards refunds - We may need further information, like your debit account, for all debit card refunds. The process normally takes seven (7) working days
36. The ALOSRA CIRCLE loyalty program is operated by Alosra Supermarket W.L.L. and is governed by its program rules. Alosra reserves the right to change, add, modify, or amend any part of the ALOSRA CIRCLE at any time in accordance with the program rules. This right includes, but is not limited to, changes in ALOSRA CIRCLE partner affiliation, rules for earning and redeeming points, rules for use, member benefits and specific features of promotional offers.
Full details of the program rules can be found on this link (ALOSRA CIRCLE T&C)
37. We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the site. The changes will apply to the use of the site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the site. If you continue to use the site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
Special Offers and Vouchers
Alosra Campaign 15th Feb 2024 – 7th March 2024
38. The Free Trolleys are chosen through a Digital Spin Wheel activity at random selection.
39. The Free Trolleys will only be available from 5pm until 7pm, from the 15 of February until the 7 March, winners are selected at random based on the results of the digital spin wheel if they participated.
40. Any customer with spend of BD 5 and above on any product at Alosra Supermarket In-Store is eligible to spin the wheel on the device presented by the cashiers at checkout.
41. Multiple receipts combined to reach the amount of BD 5 will not be eligible to enter the draw.
42. There will be a total of only 2 winners per store (Saar, Janabiyah, Amwaj, Juffair, Riffa Views) on each day (Total 10 Daily winner across al stores). The chances of winning are on a first come first served basis.
43. The Free Trolley is awarded through the spin wheel activity on a first come first served basis.
44. Once the 2 first winners have won per branch, no other customer will be permitted to activate the spin wheel on that day.
45. The winners will receive a free trolley on the purchase that was given to them on checkout. The items are not returnable once bought.
46. No additional items can be added to the trolley once the customer uses the digital spin wheel.
47. The free trolley can only be redeemed at the time the customer wins from the digital spin wheel.
48. There is a cap of 150 BD per free trolley (VAT Inclusive).
49. The free trolley will be only be eligible for purchases made in store mentioned in point 5, it is not available for online purchases.
50. In order to receive the free trolley the customer must submit their name, phone number, and CPR number to adhere to the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism policies.
51. Employees or agents of Alosra Supermarket, and their immediate family members may not participate in this activity.
52. Transactions cannot be split for more chances, each customer is eligible for one try per store per day during the 2 hours (5pm-7pm) for the spin wheel, and only if the transaction is or exceeds 5BD.
PO Box 828
Telephone: +973 17 739 290
Customer Care Hours: 8am – 9pm (Bahrain local time), 7 Days a Week
Updated on : 15-Feb-2024