Raffle Terms and Conditions
Alosra Raffle campaign 15th Sep 2023 – 31st Dec 2023
1. Entering the draw is subject to registration and account activation through Alosraonline.com or Alosra mobile application.
2. A customer is eligible for one electronic raffle coupon for a spend of BD 5 and above on any product at Alosra Supermarket In-Store or Online.
3. Multiple receipts combined to reach the amount of BD 5 will not be eligible to enter the draw.
4. Once a customer has activated their account, the next time they wish to participate in the Raffle, he/ she will only need to provide the customer Account number or mobile number at checkout.
5. Registered customer transactions value will be verified to calculate the number of raffle electronic coupons eligible for the customer.
6. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and under the supervision of a Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism representative. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
7. The winners will be notified through email, SMS & Alosra social media within two working days from the draw(s) date which is anticipated to take place on every month for the prizes during the phase of the campaign.
8. To claim the prize, the winner will need to come to the designated store within the stipulated time (mentioned in the communication), with the following documents:
• Original Identification document (CPR/Passport)
• Official Email confirmation from Alosra Supermarket (proof of winning)
10. Alosra Supermarket accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
11. Employees or agents of Alosra Supermarket, BMMI, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with this prize draw may not enter the prize draw.
12. The winner’s right to claim the prize is forfeited after 6 months from the date of the announcement. The prize’s ownership then gets transferred to the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism