Terms and Conditions
Use of Website/App
1. We will always adhere to any legal restrictions imposed on us in connection with the sale, and the offering for sale, of our products.
3. We reserve the right not to accept your order, in which case we will not have any further obligation to you.
4. We may accept the whole or part of your order, both in respect of the kinds of products ordered and the quantity of products ordered. The price(s) will be amended accordingly.
5. We will notify you when your order is submitted to us. We will be deemed not to have accepted your order until we have debited your account.
6. We endeavour to include up-to-date images of all our products listed online. However, at times, these images may differ from the goods supplied to you due to change in packaging and/or, potentially, ingredients. In which case, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the online listing and recommend that you read the labels on all products carefully prior to consumption.
Ordering and Delivery
7. Delivery charges, if applicable, are displayed at the time of checkout. The charges will be applied in full even if the order is partially fulfilled.
8. Our available delivery days and slots will be indicated at checkout. We will try and deliver the goods as per the selected slots. If there are any foreseen delays, our customer service team will contact you with an update.
9. Our obligation is to deliver the products to the geo co-ordinates provided along with your address. Deliveries will only be made to private residences in Bahrain. We reserve the right not to make deliveries to any location that have access restrictions imposed.
10. We will not dispatch or provide the products until we have received cleared funds.
11. If there is no one to accept the delivery of your order, our delivery person will try to contact you through the provided contact number to reschedule the delivery. If our driver fails to reach you through the provided contact number, the orders will be returned. Additional charges for rescheduled delivery, if any, will have to be borne by the customer.
12. We will not bear any responsibility or liability for the non-delivery of any products, unless:
- The products charged for are not delivered, or
- You give us full details (including product information, images whenever available, a description of the issue and any supporting documentation, etc.) of the issue within seven (7) days of the delivery.
13. Our total liability for the non-delivery of any products is limited to delivering the products to you within 7 days of you informing us about the non-delivery.
14. If a product that you ordered was not available, we will substitute (if opted) with the best alternative. If you are unhappy with the substitution, please hand the product(s) back to the delivery person. Please refer to the Returns/ Refund policy section for more information about refunds.
15. We will not have any responsibility for the late delivery or non-delivery of goods arising from incorrect delivery information being provided.
Cancellation of Orders
16. You may cancel an order on the application/website or call our customer service number +973 1773 9290. If the order preparation has begun and where we have incurred costs, Alosra has the right to charge you to recover the costs, as agreed while accepting the order.
17. In the event you have a complaint, please contact our customer service team and provide full details (please provide photos wherever possible) of the incident. We aim to review and resolve all incidents raised within two working days. Any further delays to this time will be communicated to you.
18. If we have to cancel an order due to non-availability of items, or any other reason, after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your online account as store credit. The store credit can be used for future orders from alosraonline.com.
19. We will endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate. In the event that we discover a pricing error, we will, at our discretion, either contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
20. In case we are not able to reach you, we will process the order. If you are not satisfied with the product, feel free to hand over the item back to our delivery personnel. If the item has been paid for, we will arrange for a refund. Please refer to the Returns/ Refund policy section for more information about refunds.
21. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end-date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended only as a guide. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
22. Promotional prices will be shown on the website and no further discounts will be available.
23. For products that are sold by weight, the prices shown are per kilogram or respective unit. Based on the selected quantity, we display you a typical price. Your final charge will be determined based on the final weight. If the final charge is less than what was paid, store credit will be provided. If the final charge exceeds the paid charge, then the difference will need to be paid upon delivery.
24. Price may sometimes differ between our stores and website; you will be charged the price confirmed on the order. We are under no obligation to honor any in-store price or promotion in the event that it differs from those on our site.
Special Offers and Vouchers
25. All promotions are subject to availability and are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis. Vouchers are valid for a limited period only (as outlined on the voucher). No further discounts on vouchers may be applied, and vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Only one voucher can be used per person, per promotion.
26. Alosraonline.com reserves the right to modify or withdraw any special offers at any time.
27. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the quality of our products, please contact our Customer Service Team on +973 17 739 290 or email@example.com.
28. Please keep all items with their complete packaging and inside packaging intact if you intend to refund/return them. No exchange or refund will be considered if the product packaging is opened unless there is a quality concern.
29. To avail a refund/exchange, customers will be required to provide their order number/ proof of purchase. Returned products will be refunded/ exchanged with other products of your choice up to the value of the products returned. No cash refunds will be given.
30. Items sold by weight cannot be partially returned
31. Please note that in the event of a defective product/product safety issue, we ask customers to provide complete details to ensure we resolve the issue to the best of our abilities and avoid any recurrence of the same.
- For perishable products (e.g. fruits and vegetables, fresh food, meat), returns/exchanges will only be made within 24 hours of purchase.
- For non-perishable products (e.g. household goods, cereals), returns/exchanges will only be made within 7 days of purchase.
32. Any product cancellation/ quantity amendments (weighable items) during order processing will be refunded immediately for orders paid online.
33. Due to health and hygiene reasons, we retain the right to deny returns of certain products (e.g. personal hygiene and medicinal products).
34. Kindly check both the quality and quantity of products delivered at the time of delivery. If you find any faulty or damaged products, kindly return the products to the concerned delivery person, or contact our customer service team at 17779290. A refund will be issued to your account as store credit within 2 working days from the delivery date.
35. Refunds for online payment via credit cards/debit cards are carried out after verification with your bank.
- Credit card refunds -The funds are transferred back to your credit card account. The process normally takes four (4) working days.
- Debit cards refunds - We may need further information, like your debit account, for all debit card refunds. The process normally takes seven (7) working days
Loyalty Program – Alosra Circle
36. The ALOSRA CIRCLE loyalty program is operated by Alosra Supermarket W.L.L. and is governed by its program rules. Alosra reserves the right to change, add, modify, or amend any part of the ALOSRA CIRCLE at any time in accordance with the program rules. This right includes, but is not limited to, changes in ALOSRA CIRCLE partner affiliation, rules for earning and redeeming points, rules for use, member benefits and specific features of promotional offers.
Full details of the program rules can be found on this link (ALOSRA CIRCLE T&C)
Scratch and Win Campaign Terms & Conditions
- Scratch & Win Campaign will run from 18th September 2023 to 31st December 2023.
- This Campaign is open to In-Store Customer only.
- Employees or agents of Alosra Supermarket, BMMI, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with Scratch & Win campaign may not eligible to be part of Campaign.
- Customers are eligible to receive only one Scratch and win card for purchase of BD 20 and above ( If the total purchase value is BD 65, customer is eligible for only one Scratch and win card).
- Scratch and Win cards will be issued until the stock of Scratch and Win cards lasts.
- Winners of Prizes shall contact Customer Service Supervisor to claim the prizes. Winner shall present valid Scratch and Win card to Customer Service Supervisor to redeem the prize.
- BD 1 Off Next Purchase or BD 2 Off Next Purchase cards need to be submitted to Alosra Staff for a credit note to be generated, only the credit note can be used for the 1 & 2 BD voucher and is redeemable up to 3 months after issuance of credit note. (The scratch and win card is not eligible to use as a voucher).
- Winners of a product prize will only be eligible to receive the prize won and displayed on the scratch and win card, and cannot replace it with another product.
- Only in the case that the prize won is not in stock then the staff will issue a credit note on the value of the product.
- If the Customer won a mega prize: (iPhone 14, Apple Watch, 100BHD Voucher, Bicycle) then customer should contact the Customer Service Supervisor to claim the prize.
- To claim a mega prize, the winner must present / write their Name, CPR Number and Mobile number to customer service supervisor along with Scratch & Win card, and they will provide a Voucher to be submitted upon receiving the Mega Prize.
- Gift handing ceremony will be held monthly to award the mega prizes to Winners. Alosra Marketing PR team will contact the Winners prior to monthly gift handing ceremony.
- Prizes are not transferable and may neither be exchanged nor redeemed for cash.
- Alosra reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate this promotion within its sole discretion and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant in its sole discretion. After informing and getting approval from MOIC.
- The winner’s right to claim the prize is forfeited after 6 months from the date of the announcement. The prize’s ownership then gets transferred to the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism.
Raffle Terms and Conditions
Alosra Raffle campaign 18th Sep 2023 – 31st Dec 2023
1. Entering the draw is subject to registration and account activation through Alosraonline.com or Alosra mobile application.
2. A customer is eligible for one electronic raffle coupon for a spend of BD 5 and above on any product at Alosra Supermarket In-Store or
3. Multiple receipts combined to reach the amount of BD 5 will not be eligible to enter the draw.
4. Once a customer has activated their account, the next time they wish to participate in the Raffle, he/ she will only need to provide the
customer Account number or mobile number at checkout.
5. Registered customer transactions value will be verified to calculate the number of raffle electronic coupons eligible for the customer.
6. The winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and under the
supervision of a Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism representative. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
7. The winners will be notified through email, SMS & Alosra social media within two working days from the draw(s) date which is anticipated to take place on every month for the prizes during the phase of the campaign.
8. To claim the prize, the winner will need to come to the designated store within the stipulated time (mentioned in the communication), with
the following documents:
- Original Identification document (CPR/Passport)
- Official Email confirmation from Alosra Supermarket (proof of winning)
9. By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive communication from Alosra Supermarket containing offers and
developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send. Please read
10. Alosra Supermarket accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete, cannot be delivered or entered
for any technical or other reason.
11. Employees or agents of Alosra Supermarket, BMMI, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with this prize draw may not
enter the prize draw.
12. The winner’s right to claim the prize is forfeited after 6 months from the date of the announcement. The prize’s ownership then gets
transferred to the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism.
37. We may update these Terms & Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the site. The changes will apply to the use of the site after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions, you should not continue to use the site. If you continue to use the site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
38. To the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Alosraonline.com website.
39. These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Any disputes will be decided by the Bahrain courts.
PO Box 828
Telephone: +973 17 739 290
Customer Care Hours: 8am – 9pm (Bahrain local time), 7 Days a Week
Updated on : 16-Sep-2022